kaitlyn_bouchIf I can humbly ask, would you pray for me this afternoon? I’m nearing the end of a writing project with LifeWay, tying up the loose ends today and tomorrow, and my mind keeps wandering. See, this particular project wraps words around the interaction between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. With the current climate of our culture and all that has happened politically the past few days, my heart is heavy. I can’t help but think of how Jesus sought her out, how He intentionally and purposely went to where she would be (where, culturally, He should not have been). He saw every page of her story, entered her brokenness, and showed her nothing but respect, kindness and love. I’m writing about this conversation today and would so appreciate your prayers for His words (not mine). (Also, I don’t mean to be secretive in any way and promise to share more about this project as soon as I receive permission to do so. Today though, your prayers would be so valuable to me.)
- flourishingtodayPraying for you, Kaitlyn! 🙏🏼
- gdaboltSure! Praying for you!!🙏🏼
- ruthannecrewsPraying! 🙏🏼
- kaitlyn_bouch@seastararts @flourishingtoday @tameaka_reid_sims @gdabolt @ruthannecrews thank you all so much!
- carolgraftThat story is one of myabsolute favorites. Love to use it in my teachings. So rich. Will be praying for you @kaitlyn_bouch .
- pensieverobinLove you, proud of you, and no doubt the Lord is in this, in you, in these words :)
- kristinkschellPraying now! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
- saltandlightcompanyI love this pic!
- kaitlyn_bouch@pensieverobin ♥ currently wishing we were unexpectedly sitting next to each other on an airplane again
- pensieverobin@kaitlyn_bouch :-) me, tooo
- mariiamarinoYou have my prayers and complete confidence. Looking forward to seeing this writing project come together. 🤗🙏🏻
- kaitlyn_bouch@carolgraft @kristinkschell @saltandlightcompany @mariiamarino thank you so much!
- ipressonwardPraying for you!🙏🏻
Log in to like or comment.