emmaand3Today I went Yellow Sticker hunting for the first time in ages. It was rainy all day but I needed to get out the house so I went to a Tesco! I love finding a bargain and it always amazes me that the best bargains are nearly always on expensive food. It's the organic meat that gets left and then reduced same with expensive fruit pots. My kids were pleased with my finds as they have got prawn sandwiches and tropical fruit for lunch tomorrow.
- shecanandshedoesLove your work! I get such a rush from those yellow stickers. Getting in there at the right time is an art 💷
- mrsmummypennyukThat's a great haul and loads you can feeeze👏👏
- emmaand3@innocentcharmschats must try harder 😉
- emmaand3@michellelbradshaw today was a good day!
- emmaand3@mrsmummypennyuk mostly doesn't reach the freezer! Teenagers in the house!!
- emmaand3@shecanandshedoes it certainly takes practise!
- emmaand3@pennywise_liferich ours always does an hour before closing
- emmaand3@007charlette ✋✋
- ecothriftyWow - good bargains there!
- thethriftiestLove it!! So me 😄
- kerrymconwayI always worry it will be gone off 🙈
- cute.stationery.shopA very smart way to shop!
- tastefullyvikkieWow, you did amazing!!!! Not seen chicken for 50p-ish. I would've been all over it to stock my freezer! X
- tastefullyvikkieWhere is your tesco?! Lol
- emmaand3@tastefullyvikkie this is in Gloucester
- emmaand3@kerrymconway it always lasts for days!!
- tastefullyvikkieShame it's not close by... you'd have competition :)
- whatseatingwatfordI buy all my meat reduced. You're so right it is the best stuff that gets marked down! Love it!!😍
Log in to like or comment.