tetherandflyStudying the #EndocrineSystem for #Physiology. Zoom in for details. 😂 I'm still the fourth grader who wants to rainbow-ize all my notes. It does help with distinguishing between Hypothalamus + Anterior & Posterior Pituitary hormone derivatives and functions! 🌈
Working on pronouncing Eicosapentaenoic Acid, and Kevin agrees that Arachidonic Acid sounds like a dinosaur.
- tetherandfly#LisaFrank #Anatomy #NonTradPreMed #PreMed #Hormones
- jac_lizzy374I was a flashcard/colored pencil girl. I've heard studies that say colors help us remember better - worked for me!!
- one_incognito_burritoI did the same thing for this unit!! I did what he showed us in class and drew out all the circles for each hormone and it was so helpful for studying.
- britt.stacyI can't help but notice the scrotum
- firstname.lastname@example.org uh, ditto.
- tetherandfly@jac_lizzy374 I think so- esp because so much of Phys is about connections & steps!
- tetherandfly@one_incognito_burrito I'm doing that too! It seems REALLY helpful, so I'm glad to hear that helps for this test!
- email@example.com & @willharrelson Yes these glands look like them (in pictures), but very different tissue 😂! We ARE covering reproductive physiology too, decided not to share those drawings lol.
- jac_lizzy374@tetherandfly isn't crazy how everything is connected in our bodies? I learned that mostly through injuries...lol. keep coloring away - helps with distressing, too!😋
- liz_luthorGaaaahhhh totally forgot you took it this semester. I just went through my old notes for it, last night. If you need anything, ya know how to find me! Good luck!
- doctorgoalsLove this!
Log in to like or comment.