plantcrushChúc mừng năm mới! Happy New Year to those of you celebrating the lunar new year! 💕🐓🌱🌼 new blog post is up; I've been busy with family all day but I am so excited to finally share this collaboration with you--@acupofjoan and I wanted to work together to share how our different cultures celebrate the lunar new year! We are sharing interviews with our dear moms, and two veganized dishes to celebrate, a Korean dish and a Chinese/Vietnamese dish! This is my contribution: a beet + ginger vitality soup--recipe is on my blog, link in bio 💕 I wish you and your families the best for the new year. Joan's recipe for Korean seaweed rice cake soup is on her blog! So happy I got to celebrate with my family and several of my dearest friends today! 🙏🏼 Here's to more Love in the coming year of the Rooster. 💕#foodstories #onthetable #beautifulfood #cometogether
- acupofjoanLove you! Was so fun working with you. 💚💚💚
#vegan #chinesenewyear #yearoftherooster #luckyred #beets #foodphotography #agameoftones #foodstylist #foodstyling #chucmungnammoi #vietnamesefood #koreanfood #chinesefood #asianfusion #solidarity #createyourhype #lunarnewyear #foodblogger
- plantcrush@acupofjoan love you too!!! It was awesome; I'm so happy we got to put this out into the world!
- tay.me😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
- tarachanoirChúc műng năm mői!
- ameyfmHappy new year! What a great idea for a cross cultural and communal post!
- veganeatstorontoHappy new year! Many well wishes to you and yours. What a great collab idea!
- plantcrush@tarachanoir thank you!! You too!! 🙃
- plantcrush@ameyfm thanks so much Amey! So much hugs and love for you!!! 💕💕💕
- plantcrush@veganeatstoronto thanks dear!! 💕☺️🍊
Log in to like or comment.