tiffanycrumbsMr. Crumbs did a great job and came WAY under budget on our mudroom!! He spent a grand total of $39 on this project (baskets were extra, but on my dime). About $24 was spent on lumber to build the custom bench and shelving. $9 was spent on a gallon of bear grand marquee "oops" paint from home depot (normally $50) that we were able to have tinted to the color we wanted. $6 was spent on rustic bronze color spray paint to repaint the gold coat hooks we salvaged from an old coat rack. Disclaimer: we already had the stain and polyurethane for the shelves from an old project along with paint supplies. #diy #mudroom #homedepot #annawhite #remodel #onabudget
- mellyabadiaGreat job!! 👏🏼
- thehumbledhomemakerI love it!
- humoroushomemakingLooks fabulous !!!!
- heavenlyang77So cute. How nice to have a handy husband
- donielleLooks fantastic!
- scoobster37Great job to Mr. Crumbs! I looks awesome!!!
- knfletchlivesLooks great!!! Congrats 😄
- thenourishinghomeAwesome! Can he come over and build one for us! 😊
- rudis04I love it!!
- hardlotionDo I spy a little celebratory bottle up there? 🎉😂🍾
- graydevelopmentgroupGreat idea. Love it.
- limelightdpLooks great
- tiffanycrumbs@hardlotion LOL!
- tiffanycrumbs@thenourishinghome you know we would!!
Log in to like or comment.