littleleafashWe have a treadmill yaaaaaay! 🙌🏽🎉🏃🏻♀️ I have wanted a treadmill for basically 10 years. So happy! (I hate running on a treadmill but...snow and cold. So.) (is there a word for a sweaty selfie? #swealfie? 😂😅)
- somuchtocelebrateFor whatever reason I always did better on a treadmill than on pavement. Hurt less, could go longer.
- daniellebeanSo happy for you! I love mine too. It's a mid priced one we've had for 4 years. Use it all the time (though I too prefer outdoors). Last spring Dan even set it up w a removable shelf so I can walk (slow! 2-2.5) & use my laptop/take calls etc. Love it!
- littleleafash@somuchtocelebrate I might just start walking and watching Netflix. Then I could go for hours. 😂
- walkingwithleanoraI use #swelfie! Let's make it a thing :)
- basasusaI too hate the treadmill, but also snow! So, I've found a TV, magazine or running interesting intervals helps me keep going.
- lisasyarnsHaving access to a dreadmill when you live in a cold and snowy area is so important!
- san_in_caSo cool! I think there is a #runfie hashtag 🙈
- homebodiesuklovely pic
- littleleafash@daniellebean that's awesome! I was thinking it would be cool to make it a walking desk...though for now I'll probably be walking while the kids play in the basement with me. Refereeing toy fights while walking is multitasking enough for now. 😂
Log in to like or comment.