coyotethunderI love to pour my heart into portrait work. I love to be involved with the honoring process of family members for those who came before. This couple is my friend, Ariana's grandparents from nearly one hundred years ago. If you would like to memorialize a family member this way, drop me a line, I would love to be involved.
- refueledmagazineSo rad!
- charmadorrI love this!! Someday (when I'm employed) I would love to do this for my grandma. She had a rough life, (wasn't easy being jewish in the early 1900s) and I know it would mean so much to my mom. Her last words before she slipped away were to me. I was 2 years old, and she said, "Bless that child. She's singing." She liked when mom brought me to visit her in the hospital because I would run around and laugh and act like nothing was wrong.
- kellybechtoldAre pup portraits available? This is amazing 😍
- coyotethunder@charmadorr I'd be honored. We're gonna be friends forever and you're endlessly employable, so I'll wait. Thank you for sharing the story. Very touching.
- coyotethunder@kellybechtold oh my god yes, of course bud. I'd love to, I'll direct message you.
- ameliakettle@dale_lloyd love this!!!
Log in to like or comment.