theopenhomeI can see that 2017 is going to be a year full of big decisions and new adventures for our family. Even when I know the decisions we have made are what's best for our family it can still be hard to walk the road less traveled, especially on such a small island within an everyone-knows-everyone community. So there are times I wobble, I let my nerves overcome me and doubt sets in. I admit it's happened to me a few times over the past month or so and all of a sudden I find myself digging in doubt the very things I entrusted to God and planted in faith. This quote has therefore become an inspiration to me. I find myself reciting it to myself in the middle of the night when my mind is running wild and in the moments when I question myself and motherhood feels all too much. And it helps... and I go on to fight another day, holding on to the hope that all is well and all will be well. ☺️ Whats your current mantra and source of inspiration? #thepastorage .
Latest post up on the blog today as part of my monthly Gratitude Journal series - now in its 4th year! #theopenhome #linkinbio 👆🏽
- theopenhome#inspiringquotes #inspiration #wordsofencouragement #elizabethelliot #faith #holdontohope #chalkboard #chalkboardquote #lettering #handlettering #chalklettering
- diana_meredithSo true!
- strawberry_laces_Oh I love this quote, I have it written inside my bible :) You guys are so encouraging, we love you lots xx
- sallyelizabethherringLove this so much. Can we have a play date soon??x
- theopenhome@strawberry_laces_ Oh we love you guys too! Thanks for always being my cheerleader! 😘 x x
- theopenhome@sallyelizabethherring I would love that Sally! 😊
- koconia_artThat's a one great quote... My mantra at the moment is- believe. "Just "believe" @theopenhome things are ready for us around the corner that's we can't see them from where we are hence- believe ;)
- elainewegerThanks for sharing this quote. I'm going to write it in my journal. It's perfect for my word for the year -- trust.
- cherie_haughtonThat's a beautiful thought-provoking quote.
- theopenhome@elaineweger Pleased to hear that, Elaine! ☺️
- confessionsfromthepanhandleLove this quote!
Log in to like or comment.