houseforsixYou know when you've lived with something torn up and undone for so long you sort of get used to it and forget what it's like for something to be complete and whole again....and then it starts to be repaired and you remember how good it is to have things made right and as they were meant to be? Happening (literally) in my entry as we speak 🎉 and sort of the theme of our family life this year. More on the blog. #yearofstewardship #hfsentry #entryway #tilelove #herringbone #bricktile
- beaninloveI really can't get enough of this floor. I'll be the first pinner, filing it away for our next house! 😍
- kwhitaker96I. Love. This.
- hgokieSo so beautiful!
- beksbroodHerringbone! ❤️❤️
- robin.nest.laneThat looks awesome!
- ceec03Such a good, honest post. Thanks for sharing it!
- esmcddLooks great! Can I ask what size spacers you used?
- houseforsix@esmcdd thanks! We used 1/8 in - hope that helps!
Log in to like or comment.