whitehouseblackshuttersBe honest, do these peonies and roses look real? Cause they're not. 😜Today I'm sharing how to recreate this look with real-touch florals. I also made a 2nd vase with wispy, fresh-looking greenery. 🌿 Get my tips, plus a secret weapon, for creating realistic arrangements that will never die. 🙅🏽💀🌷#michaelsmakers #makeitwithmichaels
- apumpkinandaprincessThis looks beautiful! love the realistic flowers, they're so soft!
- thisisourblissThey're gorgeous! So totally life-like!
- sarah_damoI thought they were until read the comments! So pretty
- elizabeth.will30I've been wanting to check out Michael's for faux flowers but I'm super picky. Totally thought these were real!
- heatha100They do look real!
- keepinitthriftyOMG!!! Totally thought they were real! 😳😍😍😍😍😍 love them!!
- email@example.com I hear you, I'm picky too! I check the stems and felt them before picking, then clipped off the leaves and added more realistic ones. They have real touch tulips too!
- dearmollyanneThis is lovely ❤
- deliacreatesI want to go get some peonies now! I'm usually not a fan of fake plastic flowers too! These are 💫🙌🏼.
- emilyy_faithhMy grandmothers hobby is making fake flower arrangements, she would have a fit over these!
- sandandsisalGorgeous 💕💕💕
- bethcasenI thought these were real.
- thediyvillage@twotwentyone Look girl!!!
- jillianboeckhThey do look real!
- katydog3016How do you keep them dust free?
Log in to like or comment.