designmomHappy New Year! I have such a treat for you today. A snowy, happy, beautiful house tour in a quiet town in Illinois, featuring Elizabeth Brantley of @kistnersupply. Best part? She's totally transparent about the bargain housing prices there and what it's like to find yourself in a upside down mortgage. Go read! Link in profile.
- hzebrowskiLove this. I grew up in an even smaller town, not far from Charleston and my parents met at EIU. What a beautiful home!
- shawkaroo@mswin I'm sure you've already read this LWK but just sayin...this could be you! Move to the Midwest!
- tigerinajarHer town sounds so idyllic!
- thegildedlensWow! We git bamboozled and the snow we had coming missed us. Lively home.
- thesocialbookclubI thought this was Louisa May Alcott's home, Orchard House, at first glance.
- sarahbyu1What a lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it. @kistnersupply
- sarahbyu1@designmom I kept my REAL tree up until Valentines Day when I was single and lived alone. I would sleep on the couch next to it every night. Oh, it brought me such joy! No shame in my game!
- jennamanoo@thesocialbookclub Me too! So pretty.
- little_missrayrayThat's cute!
- kistnersupply@thesocialbookclub @jennamanoo You are right on! Orchard House totally influenced me with the color selection
- shop_hl_etsyLove this 💗
- heritagerowsYour post made my day!!! Such a bright happy house tour for a freezing January afternoon in Wisconsin.
- katienwmnwoo! 😄
- thebirthhourSo dreamy!!
- faucetfaceThis is terrific
- takechargemamaWow! I love it 😃
Log in to like or comment.