pipsy_pieThis is not today 😝 today I'm at home, under orders to do nothing! Which is impossible. I caught my husbands man flu on top of bronchitis🙄 I was all geared up to kick off the working week today 🙅🏼 so instead I'm reminiscing of warmer Dubai days, feels like ages ago already. I need to do a blog post on the trip, soo many questions. If you've any to add.. Go ahead Px
- narinder22@pipsy_pie me too...so poorly
- evie8010@edelquinncullen it's worth signing up to group on Dubai before you go too good deals on brunches (Friday is a major brunch day in Dubai) and spa treatments
- evie8010@pipsy_pie purely signed up to Snapchat for your hol updated & wasn't disappointed! I adore Dubai! Found the metro great for getting around too with a baby very buggy friendly!
- mylittlelovesblogIts freezing in Dubai today! Cant wait for March!! Ha
- emerosullivanAn outfit run through both day and night would be great!
- murraybreffniMe too @pipsy_pie bronchitis & feel so guilty about not being able to work! 😭
- sineadmc16Get better soon 😊
- mom_a_la_modeGoing to Dubai on my Honeymoon in June. Are they super strict on being cover from shoulder to below the knee and arms covered etc. It will be 40 odd degrees in June so I'd like to soak up some ☀️
- amycullinane16I'm going in April and noticed you wore covered shoulders but shorts etc so is that ok ? The fashion choices confuse me 😂top 5 things you did there ? Or just a list of recommendations shopping/ dining would be great also
- nicmcareyWent to pier 7 to eat at The Scene after your pic was amazing,food and views blew us away 😎✈@pipsy_pie
- nicmcarey@mom_a_la_mode just back today and wasn't as strict as I thought hotels you can wear what you want and maybe a wrap/shawl in eve for malls restaurants etc. More liberal than I expected @amycullinane16
- mom_a_la_mode@nicmcarey thanks for that! I thought I would need to be wrapped from head to toe at all time 😂👍🏻
- amycullinane16Thanks a mill @nicmcarey can't wait to go !
- all_things_penneysGet well soon Pippa xxxx 💖💖
- jaja_turner15I know not related to Dubai but what is ur foundation. I love how it looks on it skin.
- bluntblondeblogI need to book a holiday ASAP! Also have a cold 🙄😰
- catocon7780@pipsy_pie hi pippa just wondering what money did you use or did you bring cash at all? myself and my husband left it a bit late to get AED currency! I'm wondering if dollars was used over there or what's it like for visa debit cards?? We are going this Friday!
- missfoxbrowandbeautyYeah I'd love to see a blog. I'm from Dublin now living in Melbourne but would like to see Dubai
- aboutloveblogHope you get better soon ♥♥♥ @pipsy_pie
- aleksandrakoleskamakeupLike it!
Log in to like or comment.