omgkenzieeeDAY 2. Favourite part of your body.
Okay I don't know about you guys... but I'm struggling with this one lol.
Not because I don't have a favourite part BUT because I feel conceited or self absorbed talking about the favourite things of myself.
Let's squash that shit ok?!
My favourite part of my body is my most squishy part. Yup. My stomach. 🍪🙌
I've been surrounded by women who pose like this since about last March and they have influenced my SO much to the point now where I crave walking around like this and not hating my body.
My mindset has changed from "oh ugh lose some weight gross no abs fuck get a grip" to "COOL OMG check out how interesting my body looks standing up vs sitting down, the lines the curves the neat dents it has."
I can't say I'm 100% confident with it all the time, but that's okay. Self esteem is fluid and it changes from hour to hour.
I wouldn't trade this part of my body for the world now and neither should you!
Bodies are fucking interesting looking, not one looks like the other and I'm so chill with that.
#selflovebootcamp #beyourownkindofbeautiful 💜✨
- 33aron33🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🎩
- shaylakuzelpitten@klee381 this girl is fun to follow
- thepower1185Agreed. I love your tummy too but honestly the first thing I noticed about you was your eyes and your smile. 😀
- lucy_4mJust have to say you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen ❤
- anakgonzaThat tummy looks just like mine! ☺️
- falitoomaYou make me feel confident
- falitoomaThank you
- katty_p_lА зачем такое фоткать?
- tree7seriesPhat cake 🎂
- morenopatricia76Hola como isiste para vagar de peso asi yo quisiera en durecer así 😤
- mrziphopLooks great to me👌🏾
- rangersfc5Mmmmmmm love ur pics 😃😃😃😉😉😉💜💜💜 even better when the legs r open 😉😉😉💜💜
- arredeminhoyou are beautiful 🌈
Log in to like or comment.