inkygirlAnyone else feel like this sometimes? I go through this at LEAST once every book project. The insecurity helps keep me humble and also motivates me to always keep learning and experimenting, to keep pushing myself to step out of my comfort zone.
I try to write or doodle in my journal every day, and will sometimes share my entries publicly. If you're looking for extra motivation to start journalling, I encourage you to check out NaJoWriMo.org (National Journal Writing Month), which encourages journal writing for personal growth but especially in Jan, April, July and Oct.
#NaJoWriMo #illustratedjournal #sketchjournal
- erindealeyYes, indeed. ✍🏼😳😜
- ashleyspiresConstantly. I constantly feel like this. I'm just waiting for the day when publishers figure it out and stop calling me!
- hmrogers_createsEvery day!
- busymockingbirdWhew...it's not just me?😊
- seanwebstersSo accurate! :)
- tracybishopartThis is totally me 😂
- claire.eamerAll the time. Except it's words for me.
- cherylrainfieldYES. Thank you for sharing this. I think it fits most of us! And your art is beautiful and dynamic.
- saralynncreativeDitto :)
- sznngibbsI do this - but as I'm teaching!! I love your artistry, and you are one inspiring lady! 👏🏼
- inkygirl@parentclub Glad I'm not the only one. :-)
- inkygirl@mysticalwoodsstudio Ha, exactly!
- inkygirl@sfhardy2 Thanks and yay for getting a journal and pens in your stocking! Happy 2017 to you, too!
- inkygirl@ashleyspires ME TOO
- inkygirl@busymockingbird :-D
- email@example.com Happens with me for words, too!
- inkygirl@sznngibbs Aw....thanks!
- jay_and_the_handmaidsI feel exactly the same. 😊
Log in to like or comment.