maskcara#tiptuesday when drawing on your eye liner be careful to avoid a "gap" at your lash line. It can be distracting and make even the most precise application look unfinished. (especially for blondes because the root of your lashes is fair!) try a softer blended look on the bottom lash line (blurring out the liner with a mid tone eyeshadow) and on the top use a pencil to draw in the space around your inner lash line. (Thanks @nursepractitionerallie for being my gorgeous eye model!)
- amb_nessI am so grateful I'm not alone!!
- goldfieldsgirlThis is my constant makeup problem. @maskcara you need to do a post or makeup tutorial to show how to get this look. I just cannot master it!!
- whitneyfate@maskcara are their fake lashes on the bottom? Would love to know the tip without them, if so!!
- marisalbensonPlease post video. The struggle is real. 🙈😘
- magshomstadI struggled with my eyeliner today... so frustrating. This look is so much better! 😍
- jaimerson76OMG this is me!! (the top photo) I look so ridiculous when I try to line the bottom....thanks for the tip!
- jillfromisAlways awesome advice!✨🌟
- amberaccoWhat eyeliner do you recommend for inner part of eye, mine always smudges @maskcara
- allieblazzardAnytime. 😘Now can you teach us all how to do this, so we don't all walk around looking like the top photo? 😂🤔🙈You're a magician with that makeup.
- cyn_pattonWould love a crazy detailed how to
- kerbear11055@jaympeezy umm can you even put this into English for us.
- melcmakeupartist@sarah_1709 @amberworrell @chandisjade @budicheeks @lindseywahrer @valorieanne @mcfarlandch you have to try @lauramercier's tightline cake eye liner because she invented it specifically for the gaps at your lash line! You add a couple drops of water and use the flat brush to stamp & wiggle it between your lashes. If you only put it there & avoid the actual waterline, it won't get in your eyes & it won't budge! Best trick I've found in over a decade working as a makeup artist! There are tutorials on her site. 💋
- sarah_1709@melcmakeupartist thank you for the trick! I'll definitely try this 👍
- pakbutler@maskcara will you be at pinnersconf in Georgia?
- mcfarlandch@melcmakeupartist thanks! I'll def check it out!
- melcmakeupartist@mcfarlandch @sarah_1709 go to a @lauramercier counter & have a LM artist give you a quick lesson. It looks harder than it is, but after a few tries you will be a pro! 👌🏼
- leschlofman@maskcara what primer do you use? My maskcara shadow is wearing off very quickly. 😔
- shop.smthVery nice! 😃
- iamjustvan🎵 🎵 🎵
- charliegibson55@maskcara , what's the best hydrating foundation you've tried? My skin is super parched right now and my regular Revlon 24 hour just dries it out more, and shows off all the dehydrated spots.
Log in to like or comment.