laracaseyWe are officially sold out of all 2017 #PowerSheets and we've gotten a lot of questions about why we didn't order more. Here's the thing. Several months ago, I had a few sleepless and prayerful nights before deciding on how many to order. After analyzing and discussing and praying some more, we tripled our quantities from 2016. We wanted to do more (and order a lot of new products) but we didn't. We chose to grow slow and smart. We ordered the exact amount we knew we could handle well, and held off on ordering all those new products till just recently - they will launch in the spring. You see, these kinds of decisions are big. They have the potential to impact my family if I make choices that aren't wise or that are too risky. Praise Him, all of our inventory landed in hands across the world. We are so grateful. THANK YOU so much for your support of our little shop! And words can't express how thankful I am that I listened to the Lord and didn't grow beyond our capacity too fast. We are a small team of 8, and four of us run the @cultivatewhatmatters side of things. We want to stay small. Because small doesn't mean that we aren't making an impact. Small means we get to talk on the phone with many of you, one-to-one. Small means we get to know your stories. Small means we get quality over quantity. Will we be ordering more for 2018? Yes. We likely will. And at a pace that we can support well. I want to be here for the long-haul, and the long-haul means doing what you can with what you have--one wise step at a time. It's okay to grow slow, friends. 🌱 And if you missed getting a set of PowerSheets, you haven missed out on having an intentional year! My free #2017GoalSetting series is live on the blog and I hope it encourages many. The over 1000 comments on the series are blowing me away--y'all are on fire! Link in profile to get started.
- outerbankscandleco"Do not despise these small beginnings. For the Lord rejoices to see the work begin..." -Zechariah 4:10 >>> Be blessed!
- melizza09So does this mean there will be no restock? I put in my email just in case. Crossing fingers! Need one for me & one for my daughter 👯😊
- renniescampersandVery wise!
- mommygoofy1971Way to be wise and obey!!! 👍🏻🙏🏻👍🏻🙏🏻 Y'all are a blessing to many!!!
- latanmurphyAmen! Love your heart!
- sheliamaiaThis is so encouraging. 🙌🏻💕
- tori_b_rowlandDoes this mean I won't be able to purchase another set in six months, since the six month PS were all that was still in stock when I ordered? Or will there be a spring edition?
- ashleyhydefuhrMy mom is going to kill me. She ordered a 6 month and I said " Surely they'll restock those again in June. Just buy one." 🙈
- taranicoleweddingsYES!!! 🙌🏼💗 I really needed this reminder today as I look at my giant list of BIG goals. Little by little it will add up! 💗
- laracasey@ashleyhydefuhr @tori_b_rowland @melizza09 We are hoping for a May/June restock of 6 month undated PowerSheets. We will keep you posted, but this will likely happen. 💛
- laracasey@outerbankscandleco love this!
- danielle_tenneySad I missed out this year, but LOVE your heart and still so encouraged to follow along. ❤️
- fatbackmediaYour pics are 💯
- tori_b_rowlandGreat! I will keep an eye out for their arrival. Thank you!
- camrynmglackinAmen amen !!
- smilechrizzehThank you for sharing this beautiful testimony! I agree with you! May God continue to bless and grow your business for His glory! ❤❤❤🌟🌟🌟🌻🌻🌻 love you Lara! 😊 @laracasey
- dosesofgraceThank you for ALL that you do!
- colorado.kendraSo sad I missed out but love your honest!! Following prayer for answers not money.. something that we don't see much anymore! Hoping to get a 6 month or order a 2018! Love your business values ♡♡
- ale_and_tereLearning to grow slow.
Log in to like or comment.