honeybearlaneHaving a sick baby=nothing else gets done. This has been a cold and sick winter and I'm done with it already! But I do love winter photos like this one from @fancyfarmgirls
- jillykayHope your little one feels better soon!
- honeybearlane@jillykay oh thanks!! Me too. He has this liquid 💩(tmi) and I honestly don't know how to treat it! Anyone??
- keepcalmanddecorateNot sure if he eats any kind of food yet, but applesauce & bananas are supposed to be good for that! My pediatrician's office even told me that starchy foods help. Good luck mama! It's so hard when babies get sick!
- honeybearlane@keepcalmanddecorate I'll have to try those too! Do you think instant mashed potatoes would work?
- fancyfarmgirlsThanks for the share Heidi. Hope you all get better soon!
- schloegelAh! My little is doing the same thing. 3 baths today and so much laundry! She's teething and cranky and doesn't want to eat anything. Between that, 4 other kids on break and pulling muscles in my neck, my house is severely mocking me. It's like it KNOWS I can't clean it and just reproduces messes! 🙈 here's to a fresh new start....next week!
- keepcalmanddecorateI am not sure if instant mashed potatoes will work but it's worth a try! Hope he gets well soon!!!!
- frontporchtraditionsPraying your sweet baby feels better soon!
- bhaddad33Pediatricians recommend the BRAT diet....banana, rice, applesauce, toast. Make sure still drinking plenty of fluids to minimize dehydration...can happen fast with little ones.
- honeybearlane@frontporchtraditions thanks!
- honeybearlane@fancyfarmgirls thanks! I love your house ❤
- honeybearlane@schloegel I hear ya!! The kids went back today and I breathed a huge sigh of relief
- honeybearlane@bhaddad33 I'll try that thanks!
Log in to like or comment.