seevanessacraftHello 2017! Do you pick a word to focus on for the year? I thought I'd pick something related to my many goals for the year (one of them being eating healthier), but I kept coming back to one word. Gratitude. So, today I'm grateful for the ability to make healthy meals for my family. I'm also grateful that my kids (mostly) like fruits + veggies. My new go to lunch, tuna stuffed avocado, recipe is on the blog! #wordoftheyear #wordoftheday #newyearnewme #newyear2017🎉 #newyeargoals #gratitude #newyearresolutions #recipe #creativefoodies #avocadolover #tunasalad #whole30approved #paleorecipes #glutenfreerecipes #weightlossjourney #weightwatchersrecipe #instayum
- playwithfood_auDelicious x
- thrive_single_momsHealing! 7 elements of health
- margaritabloomYummy! I wish I had one right now!! 💗
- sparklersmagazine@seevanessacraft yes! My personal word is Charge, and the Sparklers team chose Create!
- seevanessacraft@sparklersmagazine love them both!
- seevanessacraft@thrive_single_moms great word ❤️️
- gingercasaSounds delish! Happy new year!!
- englishmammaGratitude is a brilliant word to choose for the year. I've said that I want 2017 to shine bright 😊
- kikiblahblahOhhh yum! I defo need to be a lot healthier this year
- booksandgigglesI've never heard of a word for the year. Love it!!💛
- seriouskrystynThis looks amazing. All the avocado!
- northsouthblondeThis looks so good!!
- phoenixmomblogYum! I need some healthy recipes for the new year!
- nanalady505Looks delicious. I like your word -- I think I'll borrow it.
- momendeavorsLove fresh meals like this...and food word!
- theresourcefulmamaSounds good and looks delicious!
- buildfamilyconnectionMmmmm that looks amazing! And I love your focus on gratitude. 😊
- thebestnestThat is insane totally going to me this for my avo obsessed boy crew
Log in to like or comment.