purelivingforlifeIt's a cold, cold night (9 degrees F and quickly dropping) on our little homestead but we are warm and toasty indoors :-) #canonphotography #canon80d #canonusa #cabin #cabinlife #cabininthewoods #cabins #cabinfever #cabinlove #cabinporn #nightsky #starphotography #nightphotography #starrynight #starrysky #instaphotography #forest #mothernature
- vwilson53001Love the stars in the clear night sky.
- krwerth_pdxWonderful shot! Wish we had stars like that in the city
- purelivingforlife@krwerth_pdx You do! You just can't see 'em hehe!
- annaelisalindGreat shot. Can't wait to be on our own adventure soon. 👍🏼👍🏼
- seanps02What a spot you both have! How wonderful!
- dianne_bellSuch a beautiful shot. Magical! Stay warm, and sleep peacefully under those stars. 🌟🌟🌟
- donrealtorGREAT shot... Blessings to you both! @purelivingforlife
- upyoursolarSo Pretty✨Wondering about the icicles...Is there more insulation needed?
- lightandexposureVery Nice! 😍
- ginaleehandmadeLook at those stars! ❤️
- alphaprecisionmachiningVery nice shot. I've got some good Astro photography tutorials to help you get rid of those Star trails if you're interested. Super easy. One involves image stacking. The other is knowing which settings you can use with your particular lens. Noiseless streak free photos for all!! :)
- karionhomesteadGorgeous night sky!!!!! 😍
- krwerth_pdx@purelivingforlife ha! I guess that's true. I think it's just another sign to move my family out to the country though!
- watzzupsportAwesome night sky but way to cold for me 😱
- cicada415Oh how I wish we had that sky!
- purelivingforlife@upyoursolar Simple answer is yes. More insulation would help. This cabin is temporary though so all resources are being focused on the house. Not bad for FREE reclaimed insulation though!
- pootydaddyBeautiful stars! Glad you are both warm!
Log in to like or comment.