frugaladventureHave you tried the 52 Week Savings Challenge? I did this a few years ago on the blog and have a free printable to stay on track (link in profile). Basically you save $1 for each week of the year- week 1 is $1, week 10 is $10 and so on. At the end of the year you have $1378! I thought it would be fun to challenge the kids to do the 52 week challenge. The caveat is that they have to generate income themselves - we won't give them the money.
Hoping this teaches them about saving and money management and resourcefulness in 2017. If that jar gets filled they earned a little trip to Disneyland this year. 💕 #52weekmoneychallenge #52weeksavingchallenge
- ngonzalezperezI love this idea! Will you share the document you created?
- frugaladventure@ngonzalezperez - yes if you click the link in my profile it will take you to the instructions and printable page. 😊
- ngonzalezperezThank you very much😃
- gigilarocheThis is amazing!!
- gigilarocheCheck this out @aleksadoodle ...great for emily & jody....college nestegg!
Log in to like or comment.