taraswigerFirst book of the year: Grit by Angela Duckworth. I recommend it all the time (& her TEDTalk), and it finally came in for me!
I read 108 books in2016, and y'all have asked me to write a(nother) post about it (did one back in 2012). Not a lot has changed since then so I'm curious: what would you like to know? What are your questions?
Do you have the goal to read more this year?
PS. I get 98% of my books at my library, @johnsoncitypubliclibrary!
- taraswiger#whatimreading #firstbookoftheyear #johnsoncitytn #coffeeandbooks #creativebusiness
- thefiberseedWell I'll say this, you just added a book to my list for the year.😄
- meemadebymee@taraswiger I almost picked that up in the airport Saturday. I didn't even know you recommend it. I enjoy hearing your book reviews. My goal is at least 25 books this year.
- taraswiger@thefiberseed I'm glad!
- taraswiger@theonlytennisee thanks!
- taraswiger@meemadebymee Thanks! I post a round up of what I've read every month on the blog!
- goodeystudioHoly crap that's a ton of reading! I think my goal is two books a month this year which is a big change since I maybe read 4 last year 😝
- taraswiger@goodeystudio that's an excellent goal! I think doubling whatever last year was is usually a big stretch.
- donabWow, that's a lot of books! I think I read 75, but I also counted all the chapter books I read aloud to my 5 year old. I'm reading Grit now, but I'm struggling with it.
Log in to like or comment.