sharkwheelThe new @shiverskateboards Mini Drop Through skateboard is about to hit SharkWheel.com in the coming days. 27"x9" hammock-like concave with 60mm California Rolls.
Has to be one of the easiest boards to maneuver we've ever ridden. The drop through design keeps the board super low to the ground and the performance is over of the best we've tried in years. Built by @professorschmitt the premier deck maker in the industry and designed/manufactured by Shiver Skateboards. 2 graphics will be available.
#skateboarding #sharkwheel #sharkwheels #pennyboard #pennyboardonsteroids #dropthrough #skateboard
- markhamiltonukThat's a great shot. 👌
- a.j.boneNice. I was also wondering when the 54mm wheels are coming out, I really want them
- sharkwheelThanks @markhamiltongb and @kickpushskate. @a.j.bone 54mm hot a couple snags in our latest prototypes, we won't release anything until it performs great. So with any luck we will release in March
- a.j.bone@sharkwheel alright thank you, I'll be sure and buy them when the come out
- dadecapo@dsr_team @big2six
- mattrodyWow! So cool!
- skatellites_surfspothatsnteesArrr matey! Shiver me timbers. Walk to that plank and put some sharkwheel jewls on it! Nice grafix!!
- scarecrow_2002I have never tried shark wheels... Hopefully I can soon! @sharkwheel what type of board do they work best on?
- useausername@sharkwheel Is this drop 2.0?
- sharkwheel@scarecrow_2002 Shark Wheels come in 60mm and 70mm sizes so they fit on all standard skateboards and longboards. They are versatile and work great on everything from @pennyskateboards to high speed freeride boards and even @carverboards. We sell @121cboards carbon fiber and @shiverskateboards on our website so we prefer those the most. @shiverskateboards coming out with a 15 board product line in a couple months that will be off the charts- we've seen it, it's highly recommended.
- sharkwheel@useausername this is a new drop through with 60mm wheels. We've never sold a drop through before. You're referring to the drop down and those just arrived a couple days ago. We just tested them and are very happy with the performance. They will be going up on our website very soon and the Daydreamer 2.0 is looking sick-all of the kinks were worked out on this version
- scarecrow_2002@sharkwheel ok thnx!
- useausername@sharkwheel Hey, sorry for the mis-clarification. By drop, I meant drop down, usually I say drop through when speaking of that. Stock are you switching it up to sidewinder or keeping it w/ Makos? Still running Makos just due to a little speed benefit. Wasn't sure if you guys switched it to a mini cruiser as your drop platform board. Excited to see what it has to offer. Just swapped to a new set up though so it might be a while before I snag one.
- camsdopeMy favorite board forsure 😎✌🏽️
- james_boggisI need it
- sharkwheel@useausername no worries. I think we prefer the Sidewinders on it but it is personal preference.
Log in to like or comment.