johnromanielloUnlike most fitness professionals, I strongly approve of detoxes.
It is worth noting, however, that I define a detox as, "a period of intentional abstinence from a stimulus undertaken to prevent down-regulation of receptors relevant to that substance."
By which I mean: there's nothing wrong with taking a few weeks away from drinking, so that when you start drinking again you get drunk faster.
Maybe stay away from molly for a few months, so the next time you drop, you can roll face like a motherfucker.
If you happen to lose little extra weight during those detox periods, or get healthier or whatever...I mean, I guess that's good, too. Because fitness.
Anyway, Happy New Year. Be kind to your liver.
#fitnessmaybe #wisdom #iknowthings #detox #whysoserious
- physiqonomicsI love your nonchalant approval of the use of Molly. It's endearing as fuck. Also, seeing that my iPhone has finally acknowledged the dark pit of nothing that is my heart: just for you 🖤(@dtbaze, this is counting toward my 1200 daily word total).
- johnromaniello@physiqonomics 👱🏽🖤👦🏾 <--this is us btw
- peak.marco.augusto@blackus7 Makes sense to me...
- rhiz86This is why I like you 😂
- negharfonooniThis is why I routinely take breaks from wine. Well that and my poor liver.
- mikebarsettiGod damn that's some good advice
- sidequestfmIt's weird when I take breaks from being a ginger. I don't know how you guys deal with having a soul all the time. Ugh.
- pirru9Dude, you're my mentor and fitness hero...you just don't even know it. Lol @johnromaniello
- brecelibertiThis is amazing
- erikdunneDisloyal order of water buffalo - FOB
- rebeccabrigidptThis is perhaps the best "happy new year" post of all time. Point taken on the M 😂🙌🏼 @johnromaniello - Legend
- talnaj@rzfitness simply amazing 🙌🏼👌🏼💪🏼
- catalinakathyosborneDropping knowledge bombs one day at a time. #onpoint
Log in to like or comment.