designmomWhat if your resolution for 2017 was: Watch more movies? Have sex more often? Have more long conversations with good friends? Sleep in more? What if instead of mastering a new skill or accomplishing a life goal, you just added more of something you already love to your life? What would you add?
- wahlskogThe podcast The Sporkful asks people what food they want to eat more of! I always want more pizza :)
- heatherkirtlandGreat question! More downtime!
- dbmcgrathMore books, more FaceTime with my daughter on the east coast, more purging of "things", more time management as a teacher.
- harrytimesLast year I resolved to get minty massages and pedicures. Genius.
- elisemorrispaintMore dinner guests, celebrations, nature walks, family outings!
- megsrose114Simple but beautiful. One of mine is to actually spend the few precious hours I get a day with my kids. No projects, cleaning, nothing until they are in bed
- chriseeepMy goal is more doing, less stuff. Eliminate the junk.
- tavadventuresI'm adding more hope in my life.
- letswandertravelTravel more often
- spiritmywayPaint more.
- senoritamolly@mcmdrms I saw a post that said time enjoyed is not wasted. Put your feet up!
- senoritamollyLove this. My goal is more fun! Travel, adventure and art with my kids.
- hazels_houseI'm adding more confidence!
- shoobieannSewing my own dresses!
- bradthechadSay "I Love You" more!! We never say it enough!!
- maike_rosa_vogelBe more true to myself.
- theplaiddeer@designmom we resolve to be outdoors more this year and have more family time 🏔
- handshoe_branddesignYes @detailsbloom!
Log in to like or comment.