naturalhairruleIf your goal is to grow healthier, longer hair, I got you covered.
Start the New Year off right with your copy of Natural Hair Rules Guide to Moisturized Hair. Go to www.naturalhairrules.com/guide to view and save your copy.
#naturalhair #teamnatural #naturalhairdoescare #loveyourmane #natural #longhairdontcare #luvyourmane #protectivestyles #hairinspiration #naturalhairrules #gcblog #teamnatural_ #healthyhair #curlygirlcollective #naturalhairdaily #naturalhairjourney #naturalhairrocks #naturalhairsistas #naturalhairjunkies #healthy_hair_journey #twistout #unconditionedroots #ilovemynaturalhair #naturalhairisdope
- call_me_tats284Healthy, fluffy, brown hair that pass my elbows
- msteneciamarieFinding the right products that give me the right moisture I need for the winter and maybe starting a hair blog 🤔
- makeupbymanuela_3379Hoping for protective styling for a while! Otherwise to retain length and health. Find moisture balance. I work out regularly so any 'style' doesn't last it's frustrating.
- _girl_with_curly_hairEnough with cutting my hair,time to let my hair grow with some TLC.
- abebo._Thicker, darker and more luscious mane!
- lovelylatoya18Healthy natural hair
- kimcurly23To achieve waist length.
- politejourneyTo learn how to style my hair...Lord to have a defined twist out in 2017! Please & Amen! 😁
- politejourney@wineingmomma ha! We have the same goal! 😁
- steelcitygrl693 things: take better care of it (stop going to be without a scarf😊). Get creative n try different hairstyles. And lastly Try Try not to cut it till I'm 50!!!
- _trkrFor it to be healthy and grow and get to armpit length at least by December
- wineingmomma@politejourney I can do an amazing WNG but twists outs always look crazy lol
- vintageismylifeGrow my pixie out so I can get braids. I need a break.
- barefootbrandingI'm actually going to be chopping off about 40cm to donate this month!!!! (My hair is soooooo long)
- osbrn4Getting Locs
- imperfectly_namedMy goal is to stop being lazy and wear a satin scarf every night
- ladym081Continue my transition to natural, approaching month 4
- jamourskinGrowth growth growth
Log in to like or comment.