mellockcuffWorking on brightening up and making our living room more us. After finding these everywhere, this was a first step. I dug this suitcase out of one of the farthest back booths in the antique store. It was inexpensive and kinda adds a certain charm to the room. At first I was only going to use the top of the suitcase, but that bottom with the metal hinges had such character... Couldn't leave it out. The stories I bet this suitcase could tell. Simple how-to post and video coming soon to #AdventuresofMel!
- mellockcuff#vintage #suitcase #vintagelove #homedecor #decorate #suitcaseshelves #vintagestyle #oldsoul #homesweethome #simplelife #instapretty #vintagedecor #antiques #antiquestyle #oldthings #repurposed #upcycled #conversationpiece #decorideas #oldstyle #housebeautiful #home #realsimple #booklover #decoratingideas #haven
- ambientwaresLooks great! I definitely need to work on making our house more fitting for us!
- cutandchicvintagePerfection! 👌
- mellockcuffThank you, @ambientwares!
- mellockcuffThank you, @cutandchicvintage!
- junquerethunqueWell done!! I have thought of doing this but haven't. I use my stack of cases to hold things in my guest room and for craft show display. :)
- charliebaxllcReally cool, glad I checked this out!!
- mellockcuffThank you, @junquerethunque! Yeah, I've got suitcases here and there throughout my house. I love them. lol They do make great display pieces.
- hometoheatherLove this! I have an old suitcase that I love too but it's not flat. I have no idea what to do with the thing!
- mellockcuff@hometoheather Thank you! I had a non-flat one too and used it to make a table. It just took a bit of leveling, but it worked great! It sits in our entry way.
- moscatomomOh my gosh are you blogging the how to? I absolutely love those!! What a neat addition!
- mellockcuff@moscatomom yes and video! They're so fun to make. Thank you! ❤️
Log in to like or comment.