makingitlovelyNew year, new chairs. 😍 This room is three years along and not done yet, but every change or new addition moves it along. I chose these because they're 1️⃣ the right shade of pink (blush, on the peachy side) 2️⃣ skirted, to break up the leggy furniture and all of the wood in the room 3️⃣ slipcovered (hello, three messy children) 4️⃣ the right size and scale and the back has an interesting detail, and 5️⃣ they fit my budget (actually, I cashed out my credit card points to buy them 💳). #thelovelyvictorian
- thevictorianfarmhouseSo beautiful !
- teamwoodnoteblush is always a good idea!
- homesteadkitchensThank you for following us...I love your blog ...it's one of my go to favorites!
- looksforloveliesSuch a gorgeous set up
- allisoncosmosSo cozy!
- lularoenicoledoyleI am just so happy I stumbled on your feed today! Breath of fresh air! 💨✨
- startharpingSo perfect⭐️
- chairishco@makingitlovely you have such style
- leeowensdesignLove this! And I'm on the search for the perfect pale blush paint - what color is your walls? 🎀
- makingitlovely@leeowensdesign the walls are @farrowandball pink ground.
- makingitlovely@chairishco a total compliment coming from you!
- makingitlovely@lularoenicoledoyle Thank you.
- walkerandolsonWalker + Olson approved!
- thechocolatewomanPretty nice
- amyruffoGorgeous! They look great in the room
- risburwellMy goodness. The perfection in this photo made me gasp! 👏🏻
- decortonicOh i love these pink chairs!!! xx
Log in to like or comment.