lucydodsworth2016 in 12 photos: September in North Wales
Over 12 days I'm sharing one photo a month from 2016's travels. In September I spent a long weekend in North Wales, near Snowdonia National Park. Our final day was a beauty, with gorgeous autumn sunshine, perfect for a road trip through the heart of Snowdonia. It's one of the most scenic drives I've been on and this view of the autumn colours from the road up to Pen Y Pass was breathtaking.
#2016in12photos #letstraveltheworldin12days #take12trips
- lucydodsworth@travelwithkat Hope you get to see it soon!
- lucydodsworth@eatworktravel Thanks, It's such a beautiful area!
- lucydodsworth@wanderluceblog The sunshine definitely helps too!
- lucydodsworth@findinglala It's such a beautiful place!
- lucydodsworth@cornersnl So green (though there is enough rain to make it very lush!)
- lucydodsworth@traveltalesoflife Thanks it was a real wow moment!
- lucydodsworth@solotravelphotographer Me too - it's a fantastic area!
- lucydodsworth@travellingdany Hope you get to see it someday!
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy Haha it's more like I don't take many photos when it's not sunny!
- lucydodsworth@thetravelbunny We are - there are so many places I still want to see!
- lucydodsworth@travelmaritimes Glad to bring back some good memories!
- lucydodsworth@jetlagjerry It was so pretty!
- lucydodsworth@passportcollective We did (though it is Wales so it'd rained the two days before!)
- lucydodsworth@rhiannontravels It really is!
- lucydodsworth@kayanddomdolife @nomadbound Thanks it's a stunning area
- courtneylikkelLooks like a fairytale!
- rightupmystreetWow this picture is amazing, love all the different greens and the terrain. I've climbed snowdonia before - beautiful part of the world! ❤️
- lucydodsworth@courtneylikkel I couldn't get over all the shades of green!
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet I so need to go back and do some proper hikes next time
- mademoiselleworldSo pretty!!! 😍
Log in to like or comment.