amandamariefittThe previous version of my body shall be called 'running toothpick.' 😂 The revised is something along the lines of 'aspiring beast babe.' 🦁 Some humans love to run. I do not. Some ladies love the smaller more delicate look. I do not. I just want to lift heavy, eat delicious food, live my god damn life without worrying about every morsel I put into my mouth, use my strength in every day life, and never run anything longer than a 5K ever again. 😂 Lifting does that for me. Lifting allows me to eat more and be more. I feel like Wonder Woman on a semi daily basis. 😎 This isn't going to be a preachy post about cardio v. weights. Get out. Move your bod. If you want a muscular 'toned' frame then you have to incorporate strength training, no arguments. Cardio doesn't build muscle. If you want endurance capabilities and a healthy heart then you need to spike your heart rate. Combine both. End of story. 💪🏽
- amandamariefitt#diaryofafitnesscompetitor #bemore #strong #goals #progress #physique #shelifts #trainhard #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #wonderwomanmentality #powerbuilder #run #running #cardio #diet #IIFYM #IIFYMgirls #flexibledieting #reversediet #healthy #balanced #strengthqueens #motivation #bodybuilding #fitness #nutrition #upliftandliftheavy
- paddipoohSuch motivation! Love your arms. That's my goal💪
- amda1979Love your story!!!
- randy.d.mortensen@amandamariefitt Great post! You look great and keep doing you, whatever you love.
- jen_everydayYou look amazing on the right. I lift heavy and I'm trying to cut back calories and high weights to lean out a bit, but then I see you and I rethink it all. I also love food, and love lifting. Gah!
- danielle_m_nI love this post! I despise running and haven't really ran since my Disney challenge in April! I love your page and I'm excited to work with you soon!
Log in to like or comment.