bucketlistjourneyOn the way to Yosemite's Vernal Falls I veered slightly off the trail to get this pretty picture 📷. The unexpected is one of my favorite things about hiking!
Do you always stick to the trail or do you explore uncharted territory?
- bucketlistjourney@deancothill Happy to hear u think so 😊
- bucketlistjourney@chessinfreedom Thank you!
- firstname.lastname@example.org let's go!
- adventuresofmitchUnexpected things are the best!!
- maria.anais@betancourtdiana u know I'm down
- ochristineI try to stick to the trail. Especially in national parks! Mostly because even our footsteps interfere with the ecosystem. But these best shots are usually off trail, it's true
- bucketlistjourney@adventuresofmitch 👍🏻
- bucketlistjourney@ochristine Very good point and very bad me 😜
- ochristine@bucketlistjourney 😇 I actually did a yoga session under moonlight on a Yosemite meadow ('twas awesome) only to pass it by the next day and read a sign that said "do not cross. Meadow under restoration" 😩 so embarrassing
- haranazImpressive!! ❤ 😁
- bucketlistjourney@ochristine Oops!!!
- bucketlistjourney@haranaz Thank you 😊
- adventuresofjuanoAwesome frozen river 😍
- maketravelcountBeautiful scenery!
- bucketlistjourney@adventuresofjuano Yes, as lone as you don't swim in it!
- bucketlistjourney@maketravelcount In every direction here.
- estrellasansaitSuch a gorgeous view!
- bucketlistjourney@estrellasansait There are so many in Yosemite!
- phenomenalglobeWinter wonderland 💙😍💙❄
- bucketlistjourney@phenomenalglobe It certainly is 😊⛄️
Log in to like or comment.