jessclivelyFeeling all the feels as I pack up my Austin Airbnb for Australia tomorrow. Somehow heading off on this leg of the trip feels much bigger... further... and more permanent than Europe or my other shorter trips to Africa and Costa Rica. This trip is in a new year. For up to six months before coming back to the US. With a whole new group of places and countries that are less familiar to me. I also have looooved being back in Austin this week seeing family and good friends. I could easily have stayed another week, yet the trip is tomorrow. Feeling this emotional mix, and at the same time knowing that the chapter that is about to begin will open me up in even more ways than I can now imagine is pretty intense. A big mix of Santosha -- an appreciation for what has been and what is to come all at the same time. ✨💕 | 📷 by @katiedalebout
- corinnejordanYou'll have a blast! The sunshine in the southern hemisphere is waiting for you :)
- shastablastawrapsAustralia is wonderful this time of year! And so welcoming when I visited. It is far away and I can't wait to hear about your adventures :)
- chinnnstagramExciting! Let us know if you do a meet up in Sydney!
- k_mcdavidexciting looking forward to 2017 and what it has in store for us all. Safe travels can't wait to see your adventures.
- charlie_and_tangoSydney meet-up?! When? Where? What I have missed?!
- courtiecatWhere are you going in Australia?! Is Adelaide on your list?!
- catherinegreersydneyYes, please to a meet up in Sydney!! I want to hear more about Flow in 2017.
- megsmalloy13Have so much fun!!! It's a great place to travel alone & meet fellow travelers. Make some time for New Zealand. Both places are magical!!
- _katalina_Yay you're coming to Australia, Jess!! So happy for you! 💕 I know you will have an amazing time in our country 😘
- imogenwWould happily meet up in Melbourne. Hope you enjoy it here!
- blogsocietyEnjoy - hope to see you while you're here! X
- jolzephineVery happy to hear you are coming to Australia! I'm from Sydney and I hope you'll love it over here!
- jackiewolvenSafe travels! May the wind be at your back!
- steph_pfisterAustralia will welcome you with open arms! I'm a Florida girl moved to the Gold Coast a year ago. You'll love it ✨
- boutique1524Much love to you in the new year and as you begin this new chapter ✨✨
- grafchicYou will love Australia...so beautiful... i esp loved Sydney😊, only thing is that it is super expensive!
- laurabcaleffiEnjoy this leg of your trip!
- thehostingjourneyWishing you an amazing trip. I found you this November via Pat Flynn. And I have spent this December:With you in my ears, sharing you with friends, New Year's Eve we were listening to you and having an intense conversation about it, Yesterday someone asked me for advice and I say what does your intuition say?
- jessclively@thehostingjourney that's wonderful to hear! 😊💕
Log in to like or comment.