rogue_engineerOne of many cabinets I need to build for the new kitchen.
- mgkapotsyThat's a slim one Jamison @rogue_engineer
- jbcustomdesignsIs that using that pre-finished maple ply from HD?
- rogue_engineer@mgkapotsy sure is! It's for baking pans and such
- rogue_engineer@jbcustomdesigns yes it's @purebond plywood from @homedepot
- every_other_day_woodworkingGoing to have to make quite a few of them that size
- john_ohfsLove the prefinished ply
- nick_childersHow did you join the miters?
- rogue_engineer@nick_childers it's pocket screwed. No miters
- oursunnymessWhat's the size of this? I want to replace a 42" range with a standard 30" range so we'll have 6" on both sides.
- deaf3279Your new kitchen?
- rogue_engineer@oursunnymess this is 7" wide but 6" would work just as well
- rogue_engineer@deaf3279 for the house we are renovating
- oursunnymess@rogue_engineer awesome, thank you. It looks great!
- deaf3279I notice there's "@purebond" what they are? use their plans to build it? or what?
- rogue_engineer@deaf3279 not that is the plywood manufacturer. It's available at Home Depot. I'll be sharing the plans when I get all the cabinets done.
- jb_buildingmoxieskinny little thing. tough to tell how tall it is. nicely done.
Log in to like or comment.