calimoveThe most ignored form of therapy!
Working out does not only have positive effects in physical health, it also has a lot of psychological benefits like:
1. Improved mood
2. Reduced stress as well as an improved ability to cope with stress
3. Improved self-esteem
4. Increased feelings of energy
5. Improved confidence in your physical abilities
6. Decreased symptoms associated with depression
- schmidt.robinI miss it so hard :/
- need_some.milkAdd a cold shower each day (if you don't suffer a cardiac desease). Will make you feel as tough as nails!
- galissaktiKuwi lho Put @putricah buat di hutan kota Malabarnya Otsuka. Kan kece 😎
- kern322@need_some.milk true
- ntrpicturesKind of trianglerelationship <3
- paul.boehme@calimove du alter Photodieb!🔫
- barbrothersbostonCool pic 💯
- email@example.com Ich habe die Erlaubnis der Fotografin 📷 ☝😋😂
- paul.boehme@calimove you win i lose!😂😅👍
- freemotiiHaha de ort kennmr doch sehr guet;) @thatsfluffy @christianwaser
- thatsfluffy@freemotii ohaaa🙈
- maksodontAwesome! Where is it situated?
- eric_soversOu yeah! True!
- svo.saiyanCan u guys please do a thorough tutorial on achieving a clean one arm pushup?Thanks!
- muscletitan.lifeMy God!
- marcelomoicasNada como um treino calistênico para relaxar, essa ficou legal.
- raffaelevenuti_01If only i could have a place like this, i would be super happy.
- vitorpacelaHey! Which technique should I learn first: the back lever or the muscle up?
Log in to like or comment.