biancacolourWhat do you want to learn? This is how I #painted on the beauty @maggieduran to take her from #black coloured hair to soft subtle and dimensional #brunette here at @andylecomptesalon. I use @redken5thave flashlift 1:2 + @olaplex to create the perfect consistency. A @framarint tint brush allows for extreme precision. #happynewyear #biancacolour #behindthechair
- mrryancooperLooks like an edible Christmas treat.
- tatecozzaVery cool
- beauty_byallyWish you did a YouTube channel! 😩 technique looks amazing I want to learn some things! I love bayalaging
- beauty_by_raven@biancacolour what brand lighteners do you use? Do you usually only 2 strand? Can you post after pics? I really love how clean your work is.
- biancacolour@beauty_byally I will be doing classes this year and I also allow shadows, email me x
- biancacolour@beauty_by_raven I post before, during and afters in my story. 2 strand? I'm not sure what you mean x
- txhair_jamieWith these brushes, is that the only way to get such a clean line?
- biancacolour@txhair_jamie the only brushes I use....
- rleonard10What was the strength of the developer that you used for this?
- emilyhowebrownI'd like to see how you do it around the face.
- stephyhannahair@biancacolour beautiful 🌈❤
- biancacolour@emilyhowebrown if you check out 3 posts ago..
- khrissstilos@hairloveandmakeup I second that lol trying to clarify ; the whole 1:2 ratio ? Is that 1part bleach 2 parts developer
- biancacolour@khrissstilos @hairloveandmakeup yes 1 part bleach 2 part developer
- _christina_hovo@ripsi1 Look at her technique ! Something different
- razan_makeupartWhere are you in bahrain???
- biancacolour@razan_makeupart at @beautopiabh 😘should be there in march!
Log in to like or comment.