nicolesyI had quite a beautiful start to 2017! We went snowshoeing out in the Mount Saint Helens area, my first time! Such a fun day, gorgeous scenery, and great friends. Here's a snowy landscape from alongside the trail, photographed with my Fujifilm X-T2 & 10–24mm lens. #snow @fujifilm_xseries #fujifilmxt2 #washingtonstate @washingtontrails @washingtonexplored
- soljkleinCurious, how did the X-T2 handle the cold?
- nicolesy@soljklein I had no problems. Kept it on my camera strap (out in the open) the entire day, and it held up like a champ. It even snowed on us a few times, and the weather sealing did its job well. Didn't even need to swap out the battery :)
- 8carole9Gorgeous scenery.
- meredithbradenGreat post!
- touramigoHoley moley!
- lb_papa2028Was this shot at midday? Looking at the shadows under trees.
- mjvandertolEnjoyed the new Vlog, Nicole!
- kaylastevenson524Great snowy weather here in BC too. Very unusual for the coast.
- kennuk2Lovely,No snow here in UK
- foto.jomiNo snow on the Belgian coast
- tatachenSo beautiful!!!
- monkey.vbThe cutest 😀
- megankwasniakSo gorgeous
- crystal.brinkleyVery beautiful! Makes me miss living in Washington even more.
- thetimelapsegroup🆒 💪
- lisavandykeSo so beautiful!!! 😍
Log in to like or comment.