2ndstorywindowMy mom has been a scrapbooker for decades. Way before it was a thing. For Christmas she scanned all our old "memory books" into photo books for us. It's been fun to look through the books after all these years. I was particularly struck by this postcard my 1st grade teacher sent me over Christmas break. It hit me again the influence we have, as teachers, in the life of a child and the responsibility we have to use that influence well. Sometimes just a note (or a postcard..) can have tremendous impact.
#iteachtoo #iteachk #iteachfirst #iteachsecond #iteachthird #teachersofig #teachersfollowteachers #teachergram #homeschool #igteachers #iteach2nd #iteach1st #iteach3rd #instateachers #teachersoftpt #iteachkinder #secondgrade #iteach
- ideasbyjiveyAll of this. ❤❤❤
- arlenehh😍😍😍 Your mom was inspired!
- taylorlang08That is a wonderfully written thank you note! I think we're losing that art... Way to go, Miss Clark 😉
- bethanne2299I love the idea of scanning them!!!! So smart. I'm stealing this idea for next Christmas!!
- 2ndstorywindow@taylorlang08 isn't it? I was really surprised at how lovely it was. I'm inspired to go the extra mile with my students!
- theprimarypatchThat brought tears to my eyes❤️💗❤️
- kidtrotternice one ! we are looking for kids to review a new FREE travel series we are filming for homeschoolers - u guys interested ?
Log in to like or comment.