amyteeganMy One Little Word for 2017 is SHINE.
This means a few different things to me, including being a source of light and enthusiasm. But also I want to really figure out what I'm good at. What I SHINE at. I'm fairly decent at a handful of things, but that's not really a way to build a life and a purpose.
So one of the new practices I want to start in 2017 is getting in the habit of writing down all the good. This bright yellow moleskine will be filled with JUST a record of happy moments and compliments. At the end of the year, this journal will hopefully be full of memories that SHINE.
- amyteegan@everydaygoodness_studio 😘
- dmg314@amyteegan I figured! 😁
- sarahrbagleyLove this word! Can't wait to see how you use it!
- amyteegan@sarahrbagley thank you!!! 😊
- nicolemann9I love this! My OLW this year is Happy.... So I may have to steal this idea 😉
- amyteegan@nicolemann9 go for it 🙌🏻
- juliewroteabookOh that is really lovely! ✨✨
- rukristinLove this.
- macgirlsadventuresI'm doing something similar for Magic, recording all the little moments I see magic happening 😊
- hannahjplansMine is Simplify.
- paybergPretty nice :)
- amyteegan@macgirlsadventures love that idea 😊
- jennlhuttMine is TRY
- dianemorascoI'm placing my accomplishments, compliments and memories in a jar. I love the sunshine color @amyteegan. My word is relentless.
- amyteegan@dianemorasco such a great word!!!
- dianemorascoThank you @amyteegan
- _herblankcanvasLove this 🌻
- nataliehixsonOoh I love your word it's beautiful! I picked one too, it's intentional. I love having a word to give your year a focal point. 👏🏼✨
Log in to like or comment.