charlotteslivelykitchenI've been busy making my resolutions for 2017 although if it's anything like last year I'll probably only stick to about half of them. One I'm going to try hard with is to eat a bit healthier (although you lot aren't helping as it seems you like my cake and chocolate recipes best so I'll need to keep baking too!). I've dusted off my index of healthy dinner recipes with under 500 calories to get myself started and I thought you'd like a look too, there's a link to the complete list in my profile.
#healthyfood #healthychoices #healthyrecipes #healthydinners #lowcalorie
- savagestuff101Great vid!!
- charlotteslivelykitchen@savagestuff101 I used the ripl free app for it - you should take a look at it.
- amummytooWhat an amazing set of recipes 😍😍😍
- charlotteslivelykitchen@amummytoo thanks Emily xx
- healthylittlefoodiesIt's hard to be healthy and a food blogger! Great video and recipes x
- charlotteslivelykitchen@feedingfinn so true. My biggest challenge right now is that my indulgent recipes are by far the most popular. I have a dream to get something really healthy to the top of my popular recipes list in 2017 - fingers crossed!
- myfussyeaterSo many delicious recipes!
- eatsamazingYum, these all look gorgeous, perfect January inspiration!
- croque_mamanReally handy for the new year 👌
- localtasteblogLove your feed!! Keep it up!
Log in to like or comment.