whoopReal athletes don't need resolutions. They need smarter training systems to help them perform at the highest levels. Start the New Year off the way you always have - as an athlete.
#whooprespect #AlwaysOn #peakperformance
- jessicastevensfitnessVery Cool!!! 😄
- makingitpay@whoop - can this be shared with a spouse or child or will it mess up the readings? Can you have several users on one device and reset each day to appropriate user?
- tylerflorenceReally excited about my @whoop on the way.
- whoop@tylerflorence 🙌🙌 we hope you love it
- tylerflorence@whoop <- I got an email saying it's back ordered. I'll let you know when I get it. I had a friend of mine give me a demo over the holiday break. Beyond impressed.
- whoop@makingitpay - Sharing the device with a spouse would throw off the data. The more you wear the device the more it personalizes to you, by sharing the algorithms would have difficulty determining baselines for each person using it, throwing off the overall functionality of a highly individualized system. It would be best for one person at a time to be using it.
- abdalla007@whoop when international shipping will be available ?
- my360lifestyleI'd love one. Just listened to your podcast on Ben Greenfield @bengreenfieldfitness
- iwayne@whoop howlong until they're back in stock?
Log in to like or comment.