thelazygeniusYep. I have a Bullet Journal Box that I pull out once a month or so. Check out today's Instagram story to see inside my Bullet Journal! And my absolute ultimate guide link is in the profile along with some fun new printables. Or you can eat Christmas cookies and maybe brush your hair. You do you, man. #bulletjournal
- anne196mCan't wait to see the follow ups on this. I have a planner going now and a pretty good system but am interested in seeing if I want to switch to this bullet journaling everyone's so hype about haha :)
- j_bumbleJust used your post last night in setting up mine for 2017 and it was sooooo helpful ❤
- asilveira63You still have Christmas cookies? I admire you restraint.
- saraplaneandsimpleYour guide is 👌🏼🤓 Love it! Thank you!
- nicoleandtwocharleysI spent the last hours of 2016 following your bullet journal blog post and making my first journal! It's definitely not pretty and I found an old journal in a drawer to use, but it should work! Here's to a more organized 2017!
- lindseywattyI always love getting to peek inside normal-people bullet journals! Looking forward to the follow up! :)
- laurenwasherI have been looking at your blog post from last year every day for the past few days as I set up my own system.
- tracyerler@thelazygenius Kendra, your Bullet Journal post is my favorite post on BuJo's! When I first read it, I realized I was making it too complicated (I love the potato analogy!) I used it last night to start setting up and I'm going to continue to use it as a reminder to keep life from being so complicated. Thanks for the help and the insights—baked potato analogy and all :)
- casadecupcakeLoved your story and posts the last few days. You are my hero. 👍🏻 Blessings! xo
- badashrunnerThanks for the peak inside! I reference your post often when I feel 'stuck'. I am curious what your scratch paper looks like. I have stopped and started bujo several times in 2016. This year,
- badashrunnerOopppss - I bought a plain composition notebook and am going to try it in there. I get too caught up in trying to keep it pretty is I use a nice notebook
- thelazygenius@badashrunner I have a separate notebook for jotting down random ideas and processing information. I call it my brainstorm book. Then whatever comes together in an actionable way gets added to the Bullet Journal. I was the same way; those crazy brain pages drove me nuts. 😂
- bekwalesI have that aqua and gold feathers tape, too (pretty!) but how annoying is that paper you have to peel off the back?!?! Not cool, washi tape people. Not. Cool.
- marianvischerYes! 🙌🏼 You're my favorite BuJo whisperer. I just started mid-year and I'm hooked. I keep it waaaay simple though. Still figuring out what works for me but I love how it's flexible like that. 📓
- thelazygenius@bekwales It's a cruel joke that should've come with a warning. But it's so pretty. I'm a puppet.
- victoriajharderI heard about BuJo first from @tshoxenreider and then read this post a while ago. I tried it and loved the signifiers and only using the space for each day you need. But oh my goodness I can't handle the pages being out of order. So now i BuJo in a cute target $3 binder and it's the best. Encouragement for anyone else who's struggling with the different pages.
- bearclaw4I wanted to pause your Story on each Bullet Journal page and see what topics you had and how you use it. Can you do a blog post on Bullet Journal update, please please please?
- thelazygenius@bearclaw4 There's one on the blog right now. 😊
- elena_vignoliniI've tried BJ several times in 2016 but my mindset can't handle the out of order pages too. I'll try @victoriajharder suggestion, and also I'll find a separate notebook for my brainstorms.
- cocosiguessLove this! Every time I try out my version of free hand lettering I'm like nope I just ruined my page.
Log in to like or comment.