- joshua_w_montgomeryWorking on my core strength, for levers. As well as increase tricep strength
- evans_lawrence_stoneHave a really strong, funtional and flexible body but not really big
- ara_varvariangetting the front lever @calimove 😉
- abdel_fitnessTo have Sven's body
- davidm_swExpand the calisthenics😎👋👏👏💪💪
- isalomon_nGet the full planche and maltese 😎
- gorskajcalisthenicsHuman flag and maybe one ARM handstand 😄
- claytonbausthe bruce lee physique
- _lucas_workout_Getting lean muscle (i am now at 70KG and 12% BF because of an dirty bulk)
- hzmish_aelFull planche and human flag for now
- karen.mcmullanGeneral: Strength, mobility, fat loss
Specific: 5 push ups, 1 pull up, 15 second L-sit, lose 20 more pounds
- brookssm001Muscle up
- isaac_morgan1998I will get a front lever for 5 seconds by the end of the year, been trying for years to get it but this is going to be the year
- sam.turn3rTo learn the planch, front lever and muscle up competently
- mbartovOne arm pull up, rings muscle up.
- felixivakerI only have one goal, just one, and that is to be able to do a "one arm pullup"
- palmusiwtisMuscle up!
- calling_card_cosplayWork toward holding a front lever, and generally increase strength and endurance.
- vitorpacelaHey! Which technique should I learn first: the back lever or the muscle up?
Log in to like or comment.