richteamedia360A New High: It was actually quite difficult to capture this photo. This is a medical facility in Sydney and it's generally closed to the public. The lady at the front controls the security door and was not allowed to let me in. It was the last week of my 3 month trip and I knew I wouldn't be back in Australia for a long time. So I stood there, continued to chat her up; was told "No" at least 4-5 times, I begged, tried different angles, almost gave up... and thankfully after all that, she responds "OK.You have 10 minutes and stay within my sight" 2016 has been full of difficult obstacles, but you stay relentless to get where you want to be; even when people tell you, 'you can't'. Challenge yourself this year and try to turn some No's into Yes! Leave a comment if you encountered something similar. I'd love to hear about it!
Have a Happy New Years! 🤡
- jeanbee77Totally worth your persistence! the visual is beautiful!
- min7196_hard work pays off👍👍 love your works😄
- j3anhuangAwesome perspective!😳👌🏼
- fromnedIt's go time
- joanieouelLove your page !
- ministryforstyleOh my god this was worth it
- meistershotsGreat shot! 🙌🙌
- dream.source_Love it! 🙌🙌
- kojiro_serisawaUr feed is awesome! Thanks for comment, thanks for interest)) 👏🙌
- mmaffeSuper like!
- ingenioustonesnice stuff @ingenioustones
- theartof1@richteamedia360 Beautiful composition and symmetry. This would make a very nice black and white aswell.
Log in to like or comment.