stevegrandmusicI'm about to hop on stage at @tracksdenver to do the countdown to midnight and perform, but I wanted to take this moment to say "THANK YOU!" For many reasons, 2016 was the best year of my life. So much of what made it great had everything to do your support and I hope you all know how much I appreciate you sticking with me through this journey-of-a-lifetime.
I started 2016 at my desk working. I promised myself that I wasn't going to let my demons take a hold of me for another year. I was going to spend more time feeling grateful for life's many blessings and less time feeling sorry for myself. I was going to take back control of my life, my dreams, my health, and my well-being.
It's been a year since I've taken a sip of alcohol, puffed on a cigarette, stumbled out of a club, or woke up and didn't know where I was.
In 2016, I worked harder than I have in my life. I did more, and said less. I performed on a new continent. Released 2 new songs and music videos. Climbed out of six figures of dept. Laid the ground work for a new business venture. Started eating less protein shakes and more real food. Added cardio to my fitness routine. Lost many battles with sugar :( (but I fight on! ;)). Built my own sound booth. Invested what I earned back into my craft with live performance and at-home recording equipment.
In 2016 I better learned to own up to my mistakes/missteps/mis-speaks, learn from them, and then forgive myself and move on, even when others won't.
I accepted that the universe and all the creatures in it owe me nothing: not fairness or truth or understanding, and in that way, I am just like everybody else. And all of that is okay.
I stopped letting myself be angry.
I let things go.
And more stuff but now I REALLU
have to get my ass on stage!! Cheers! Happy New Year! Thank you!!! Booking inquiries? Contact: Linda@LeftOfCenterProductions.com
Tour dates and details: follow me on: Bandsintown.com/SteveGrand
For my Second LIMITED EDITION 2017 photo calendar (here are one of the sample shots) go to my webstore: shop.stevegrand.com
- stuartdv17Congratulations, Steve! You are an inspiration for me to do better in 2017!
- drgfcollinsSteve, I followed you since your All American Boy. Keep up the wonderful work. You add a piece of joy to my life. I'm a 63 y/o psychologist, and from perspective, much of what you went through in 2016 is due to your age and place in life. Life will get mellower later in lyour life.
- mechristopherThis is one of the best updates you've made. Keep going, and believing in yourself Steve.
- antoniomouSuch inspirational words, I hope you have a great 2017 :) hugs
- crismagvalSo beautiful 😀
- pnppaulWhat a Beautiful Inspiration. Obviously an important aspect of your music. Wish I could meet someone as intense and awesome as you Steve. Thanks. Happy New Year 2017, The Year of Rooster or I prefer the Cock. CHEERS 💋💋💋
- julbinaliHe's so gorgeous
- chrisdfrankGood lord, look at you go!
- stevegrandmusic@drgfcollins great to hear that from you :)
- mikeycalaAwesome! Here's to an amazing 2017!
- patrick.turbit56Australian colours
- kpm1986😍😍😍 holy Jesus
- dalexanbttfFantastic body
- anagy64it's the colours of the Irish flag!
Log in to like or comment.