Happy New Year!
Let's keep it positive, people.
I am grateful to 2016 for the birth of my son and all that has meant, for the lesson(s) that there are no guarantees and we should celebrate and delight in each other now and not later, and that within the greatest crisis always lay the path to achieving the greatest wisdom.
2016 was marked by many difficult moments and there were many corresponding reactions. As we go into a new year full of new opportunities, please remember that anger is a depot and not the train, so don't let it be your whole journey.
Let's all trust deeper and love freer and light the way the best we are able into 2017.
PS- I wanted to let you know I am taking a pause from Instagram and Facebook. Until next we meet, 🙏
- inlineblading@goshowmedia it's epic!:P
- iu_love516love life
- blinqstokison9_0173450483Magnificent 😃
- heartidolThank you Anne Hathaway for making me smile when no one else can...
- heartidolyou saved my life
- heartidolthank you
- urban_watchNice pic!
- c.j.rockerWe adore your feed, gorgeous! Keep ROCKING this world! ❤
- servital_💪 💪
- rajimaher.loversFollow the official page of the Palestinian International male model >> @rajimaher
Log in to like or comment.