therealoctaviaspencerI agree. We are all God's children equal in his eyes. Hatred isn't the answer. Intolerance isn't the answer.
- ens_emily01@therealoctaviaspencer I saw Hidden Figures today and it is by far my new favorite movie.
- stephaniechoffman@therealoctaviaspencer So true Octavia! Happy New Year to you! 🎊💜🍸🎉
- deonmimsThank you. 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈
- rebels84From your lips to God's ears.
- ladyv6455HATRED IS SO UGLY..... SMH
- keonozari👏🏽❤🙏🏽 THANK YOU 🙏🏽❤🙌🏽
- anjjill@therealoctaviaspencerSo true!! We are all in this world together. Education is a big part of the answer! Think how much more we could all do together than separately !!! 🙌🏻🙏🏻💞💞💞☮️
- counselorkatAcceptance of sinful behaviors isn't the answer either for those in Christ Jesus. We should love and embrace sinners as Christ did for us but we are called to reject sin. Homosexuality is a sin like so many things most of do on a weekly basis. Just because that fact is stated doesn't mean there's an absence of love! We have to be careful about what we say, do and accept as Christians. Not everyone is a Christian so I do understand this is irrelevant to them. Many, many Catholics voted for Donald Trump on the basis of their belief that abortion is a sin yet this doesn't seem to get all up in arms like Ms. Burrell's words. I'm Pro-Life yet understand that whatever choice a woman makes about her body is between her and God. I believe the same about homosexuality; that's between the individual and God in the end. My responsibility as a Christian is simply not to encourage either and love my brothers and sisters through it all.
- gern0John 1:12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. I am sorry, but we are not all God's children. Only those who love the Lord and follow Him and give their lives to Him are His children. We are all, by birth, enemies of God, which is why he sent His son Jesus Christ to reconcile all who would believe on Him to God. I would urge anyone to turn from the false gospel that claims that we are all of God's children. Yes, God does love the whole world (John 3:16) and God does love sinners, but he calls us to repent and follow Him if we are to be saved. Telling someone that they are actively engaged in sin is the most loving thing that someone could do for another. And granted, it should and must be done in a loving, non-hateful way. But telling people that it's okay to continue engaging in sinful behavior and living a life apart from God is not loving, it is only deceitful and doing that person a disservice by leaving them on a road straight to hell.
- angels_in_velvetWell said. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
- rommelangusAmen 🙂🙂
Log in to like or comment.