erinloechnermaybe this year we resolve to be just plain us, right where we are. we don't have to slim our thighs or change jobs or switch out our living room rugs for something more, oh, moroccan. we don't have to mark our progress or measure our growth. we can look at what we've got - our cottage cheese thighs and cubicles and decidedly non-moroccan rugs - and we can call it a life we want to wrestle with for another year, should we be so lucky. #chasingslow
- lepapierstudioI can't wait to get my copy!! Thank you for putting this book/your wisdom out there, Erin! 🙏🏻
- erinloechner@lepapierstudio omg thank you !!!
- mcgrathtara1Thank you For that ! I needed that in those words .. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO JUST BEING US AS WE ARE!
- familleribeaucourtJust pre ordered your beautiful book after hearing crazy funny Brittany talking it up in her Insta-stories. Cannot wait to read it and in my excitement I've downloaded the first chapter. Some fab bedtime reading 🙌
- erinloechner@familleribeaucourt omg thank you!
- tipatkinsYes. This is where I've gotten to this year - no more NY resolutions to go on a diet or "get healthy" etc etc. Just sitting with the idea of being happy with what is for a change and seeing how it feels! 👍🏼
- tiffanyjo.tjkb@davidsonhe24 true dat.
- davidsonhe24Love this! @tiffanyjo.tjkb
- cindy.deboerUm - yes. Our family lived in Morocco for four years - and while I adore Moroccan decor, no amount of it will take away the terminal lung disease I've recently been diagnosed with, or add a single day to my 45 yr. old sister's life - who found out (on Christmas!) she has brain cancer and has been given a year to live. All we have is today. Today and Jesus. Treasure them both and drink deep - because life is a gift!
- deborahacruzI love this @erinloechner . This is my very goal for this year, slow down so I can enjoy the moments with my family ( hustle while they're at school😘) I want to be present and not give a bless about the Jones' . Happiness is what I want #chasingslow
- melodyreidJust finished this book. So delightful and full of things I needed to hear. Thank you Erin!
- erinloechner@melodyreid thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
- erinloechner@deborahacruz I so appreciate the encouragement!!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org oh friend. Blessings.❤️
- poppy_lynoH my gosh yes!!!
- tami_omalleyAll the yeses!!!! 🙌🏻🎯
- shopvacantwheelAmen! :)
- theblessedlittlelife@littlehomeinthegreatbigwoods this is perfect
Log in to like or comment.