bearfoottheoryLife in 2017: I want to start backcountry skiing. I want to climb more. I want to go to Patagonia, Canada, Alaska & Norway. I want to get more involved with the van community. I want to eat less meat. I want to collaborate with brands and NGOs that are doing good things for the world. At age 33, I want to be in the best shape of my life. I want to stop second guessing myself. I want to find a mentor. I want to start an active women's underwear line (ladies this is going to solve all of your problems). I want to launch a new redesigned version of my blog (already in the works). And I want to do another thru-hike. Looks like 2017 is going to be a busy year. What do you want your life to be in 2017? Think about it for 5 minutes and write it down just like I did here. Determine your priorities and visualize yourself doing them. That's the first step to making shit happen. Happy New Year everyone! And be safe tonight 🍻
📷 Photo: @anywhere
- strongsoul_11This is amazing ❤❤
- geoffreidnzYou sure had a cracker 2016. Keep it up. I Love your passion!
- nosamnayrGood advice and motivation 🖒 Wishing you all the best for 2017.
- dharmavibesReddest place to be ever no doubt 💙!
- findmeonthemountainGet it girl! Time for an uprising with environmental and conservation issues! 🙌🏼
- cvpcreativeLove it!
- leaping.ladyLove this!
- camping_withdogsThis is great
- camping_with_petsCutest thing I've seen today
- bearfoottheory@geoffreidnz thanks Geoff! I love following you as well! Your conservation messages inspire me to have a louder voice
- bearfoottheory@barekiwi thanks Kyle! Hope our paths cross again this year...2015, 2016, 2017...and beyond
- bearfoottheory@permanentroadtrip sweet! Sounds like a good year! I've got a whole post on my site about GoPro tips. Might help you get started 😉
- bearfoottheory@tiny_spiders thanks Kate! Let's meet up next time I'm in boise
- bearfoottheory@corestar thanks! I've actually written about Cotopaxi a lot on my site
- corestar@bearfoottheory I'll have to check it out !
- corestarIf you're ever in Denver and want to try pilates, give me a shout :) I have a studio here and would love to comp you a session or class! Your posts are inspirational
- geoffreidnz@bearfoottheory thats neat to hear. Feeling motivated. Together we can qchieve a lot. Any plans for NZ at all?
- deartiffy@bearfoottheory Your so inspiring! I'm trying to get over the "fear" hump of hiking and traveling alone. So much beauty in the world that I don't want to miss out just because I'm solo. ✌️😄
- ariellesawakeningwow this caption. i love this so much
Log in to like or comment.