precisionextraction@Dabco with a mountain of soft serve out of the #PX1 #MadeWithPrecision
- tony2samLooks like 2 girls 1 cup
- highleafextractsThanks will do👍👍👍
- item9_existsIs that co2?
- chiico_qCheese in a can
- precisionextraction@item9_exists Light Hydrocarbon
- tonylikesindianfoodWhat temp is your jacketed spool at when you do your pour off?
- goddessdivine_magicWow 🤗
- feelgoodchubbzLol what @bowman_collector
- precisionextraction@tonylikesindianfood You would have to ask @dabco
- x3n3xtract@waxblastermaster look familiar lmfao 😂😂😂 swear to whoever we posted this a year ago 😢😢😢 but huge shout out to #t @precisionextraction the most helpful and on it cat I've dealt with there 😎😎😎 sure most people say they will call u right back this kid was on it and did 💯💯💯 he deserves a raise imo 🤔🤔🤔
- eastsideoilkingNice, I would run a swage valve for something that has wax flowing through it. That blue valve won't last long.
- whatidoiswhoiamPrecision and Swagelok are almost neighbors, but I think SL are not spec'd for extreme temps possible with the px1 chillers? Looks like -65f is their floor rating and I believe the PX1 is capable of -85c. While -85 would not come out the spout if one valve had SL and all the rest was standard people would complain about that, I bet they had to use this lesser appearance valve to stay in spec of the temps they claim. (No first hand just one who likes to study)
- extractucationUnicorn poop.
- low_limits808@rastafrozenturkey @_its.inevitable_
Log in to like or comment.