independent_travel_catsHogmanay in Edinburgh! 🎉 Midnight fireworks over Edinburgh Castle from Hogmanay 2 years ago. Hogmanay is the name for the last day of the year and the Scottish celebration of the New Year. The celebration here in Edinburgh includes 3 days of events including bands, a Viking torchlight procession, ceilidh dances, fireworks, midnight masses, lectures, a dip in the river, and a massive street party. The street party is one of the largest outdoor New Year celebrations in the world! Wishing everyone a fun, safe, & memorable New Year! How will you be celebrating New Year's? 🐾
#Hogmanay #Blogmanay #EdHogmanay #EdinburghNewYear #edinburgh #thisisedinburgh #ScotSpirit #Edinburghcastle #castle #fireworks #celebration #2017 #newyear #newyear2017 #newyeareve #Scotland #newyearseve #travel #omgb #edinphoto #ig_Scotland #lovegreatbritain #omgb #visitbritain #igersedinburgh #lovescotland #visitscotland #scotlandlover #holidaytravel
- lozulaExcited to return to Hogmanay!
- firstname.lastname@example.org This is what you wee telling us about, right?
- jessica.brigish@mbowkett67 no, though this does look fun
- jessica.brigish^^ The Tattoo is probably the most visually stunning performance I have ever seen. The tickets are expensive, but worth every penny.
- discoveredinburghWow, what an incredible shot😮 may I use this insane photo for my 200th instagram photo on this instagram page? I will of course credit you aswell!😊 happy new year 🎆🎉❤
- amyruffoA quiet night at home with family. A beautiful shot of the fireworks.
- email@example.com I forgot it was the fringe festival :-)
- swilsonseaFantastic shot! Happy New Year!
- learn.english.for.travelHappy New Year @independent_travel_cats !!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org @mbowkett67 Yes, Hogmanay is the New Years celebration in Scotland. The Tattoo is also a great event in August. Edinburgh has a lot of great festivals!
- independent_travel_cats@discoveredinburgh Thanks, sure you are welcome to share with credit. Happy Hogmanay!
- jessica.brigish@independent_travel_cats My very favorite city in the world!
- independent_travel_cats@amyruffo Sometimes quiet nights at home are the best way to celebrate! Happy 2017!
- independent_travel_cats@swilsonsea @learn.english.for.travel Thanks, and happy 2017! Hogmanay was great again last night but hope you had a great time celebrating from wherever you are!
- email@example.com We really love Edinburgh, probably our favorite city in the UK. Any plans to visit soon?
- byrnephotographyEPIC MATE!! I decided to have a quiet night in. 😂👍🏼🎆🎇🇬🇧
- independent_travel_cats@byrnephotography Thanks, we had fun at Hogmanay but a quiet night in sounds good too ;-) Happy 2017!
Log in to like or comment.