andyfrisellaREAD THIS GOSPEL from @1stphorm ELITE Athlete and more importantly my brother @big_ty_russ. (FOLLOW HIM FOR SOME OF THE BEST CONTENT ON IG)
What are you committed to?
We're all committed to something.
Some are committed to the gym. They won't go too long before they NEED to be in the atmosphere.
Some are committed to success. They read daily, follow successful people and try to align their lives with being a successful person.
But just like there's those are committed to being better, there are those who are committed to getting worse.
And 2017 will be no different for most of these people.
You know why? Because THEY DO NOT KNOW THEY'RE COMMITTED TO BEING WORSE.
They're not purposely doing bad. They're not broke because they wanna be. They're not out of shape because it's the thing to do.
They simply commit to doing NOTHING!
Instead of going to the gym, they'd rather go to the movies.
Instead of following the people who can help them along on their journey, they follow celebrities and people who could care less about them.
Those same people, year after year, make "New Years Resolutions", with the HOPE that things will change.
And it never does. Because circumstance don't change on their own. WE AS THE PEOPLE MAKE A CHOICE TO CHANGE OUR CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE BETTER WHEN WE'RE FED UP.
@andyfrisella said it best, "Where you currently are in your life should be enough Motivation for you to get where you want to be"
There's no truer statement. Understand, there is no "in between". Either you are committed to getting better, or you are committed to doing less or next to nothing, which turns into being committed to getting worse.
The ball is always in your court. Be committed to positivity. Be committed to your physical and mental well being. Be committed to being successful and making all the money you can, there's nothing wrong with being committed to having more and being better.
It sure as hell beats being out of shape, broke, but knowledgeable of every corny ass reality tv show today.
Wake the hell up and get BETTER!
FOLLOW @big_ty_russ @big_ty_russ @big_ty_russ .
- ilz0@akapasi123 follow this page son
- tparekh1I like it
- profitingtools👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 amazing content as usual! Look forward to seeing what he has in store!
- johncboneDoes anyone know if he got a 2017 ford gt
- drewgorillaI'll be in st Charles tomorrow-friday @andyfrisella if you or @cody__klein or @aaronsummers want to get a workout in
- daily_nipReally great! Check our posts too
- jamiemelnykHey man, if you're willing, I'm sure we'd all love to see a one year comparison of your fitness progress! I'm sure it'd be inspiring! @andyfrisella
- gbatedatingMaking it look easy @andyfrisella! #bepositive #bekind #happy2017 💖 #gbate @gbatedating
- coconotes_llcLets face it....greeting cards are just down right boring. No one reads them or even keeps them for that fact. Welcome to the new way to share your thoughts and feelings with family and friends #cocnotes #arts #notes #messages #quotes 😄😘💬
- drewgorillaYou aren't in town are you @big_ty_russ ?
- big_ty_russ@drewgorilla Not yet. Will be this month.
- drewgorillaLet me know @big_ty_russ ....I will roll up if I can
- livingafitlifeThis is pretty rad
- mrgrindsteinFacts 💯
- y3lla_boii👑's SPEAK @andyfrisella @big_ty_russ when you guys share things. Like this for those who want growth you plant seeds but lile you said the ball or water kettle is in our court to grow those seeds of growth....
Log in to like or comment.